You can be a trained volunteer, working with us as a coach in our programs, or helping the trained volunteers to coach and mentor the children. All our volunteers are trained in the following areas:
- 1.Leadership Skills Coaching
- 2.Financial Literacy Training
- 3.Conflict Resolution & Community Integration
- 4.Presentation Skills (Public Speaking, Report Writing, and Social Media Advocacy Skills)
You can choose to support, and sponsor our programs, by doing any of the following:
- 1.Contribute financially towards our programs, as well as administrative budget.
- 2.Buy products to be distributed to the children. These include t-shirts, saving boxes, and materials for enterprise development, including tie and die materials, beads, etc.
- 3.Offer your expertise to mentor and coach our team of volunteers and trainers.
This is for children, who should register with the permission, and knowledge of their parents, and by extension, also includes their parents, and or guardians. They join and become part of the three main projects, namely:
- 1.I-Finace Program
- 2.I-Migrant Program
- 3.I-Leadership Program